Groton Open Space Association, Inc., is a member supported, all volunteer, 501(3)(c) organization.
Your Membership helps support GOSA’s mission:
- advocacy of land, water, and wildlife in Southeastern CT
- preserving the natural beauty of Southeastern CT.
- acquisition of property for open space
- stewardship of GOSA managed properties
Your Member benefits include:
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting
- Voting rights and a voice in GOSA’s future
- Information about organized hikes and other special activities
- Opportunities to join others who are making a difference
How to Become a Member
Support our property stewardship and local conservation efforts by becoming a member of GOSA. Simply fill out the form below, and when you’ve submitted your information you will be taken to a page with a link to donate to GOSA securely. On the secure server, you will be able to enter in your credit card information. If you would prefer to mail a check, please include your address, phone number and e-mail address with the check. Checks can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 9187
Groton, CT 06340-9187
Please make checks payable to GOSA, Inc.
Note: your membership to GOSA will not be processed if you do not submit this form and finish your donation by clicking on the orange button on the new page after you are automatically redirected.