Groton Open Space Association, Inc., is a member supported, all volunteer, 501(3)(c) organization.
Your Membership helps support GOSA’s mission:
- advocacy of land, water, and wildlife in Southeastern CT
- preserving the natural beauty of Southeastern CT.
- acquisition of property for open space
- stewardship of GOSA managed properties
Your Member benefits include:
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting
- Voting rights and a voice in GOSA’s future
- Information about organized hikes and other special activities
- Opportunities to join others who are making a difference
How to Become a Member
There are many ways you can use to donate – online, by mail, or with other options. Please chose the one most convenient to you.
- Use Regular mail. Print this page, fill in the information, then send with your check to PO Box 9187, Groton CT 06340
- Use a credit or debit card. Fill out the form below, then click on the “Enter Your Credit Card information” button to complete your donation